Definite MAJOR purpose
In my early 20's I read the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill. I had been recommend it by an ambitious friend and also had discovered it online. It is considered one of the great personal development books of all time. I have recently listened to it again on audio and the value of these lessons has never been more important than today.
Chapter 1 is about your defiteness of purpose. So what does this mean? Well start by asking yourself some deep questions.
- Why am I here?
- What is the top purpose of my life?
- What are the most important things I want to accomplish in my life?
- What fulfills me above all other things?
By having a definite major purpose you move from having a wish to having a burning desire.
- What is your burning desire for your brand?
- How well defined is your purpose, how clear is your why?
At The Jam Jar, we uncover your definite major purpose and then roll it out to the market.